Thursday 22 July 2010

TECHNICALLY COMPETENT

SHOWING THAT I AM TECHNICALLY COMPETENT:
For this project I will be using technolgy alot as it is very important to have a finished and proffesional looking project.

To film I will be using cameras and tripods, to film the music video I think that it is really imprtant when filming to use a tripod as it hold the camera steady and makes the shots really good and profesional looking. If we also need to move the camera around we can use the features on the tripod which lets the camera Pan, Tilt and zoom but for furthur movement like tracking shots we can place the camera on a 'dolly' as this is essentially a tripod with wheels!

Being able to use the filming equipment is only half of the actual process as being able to edit your footage and create a watch-able and interesting piece of film is very important as well. I will be using the editing software 'Adobe Premiere Pro' which is what me and my previous group used in our AS practical production. It is a complex but easy to pick up program which gives you the freedom to edit your footage the way you want. I can add titles and make shots dissolve into one another I can add effects such as the surveillance camera effect that my group used in the AS project. Editing is very important as to make your film look professional and well made you have to edit it well.


No comments:

Post a Comment